Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Sunday 25 July 2010

DUNGEONS AND DRAWINGS


GO SEE MY NEW BLOG THING
dungeonsanddrawings.blogspot.com


Seriously take bets on how long I'll keep updating it.

Basically this is a project Blanca and I are doing for a bit of fun this summer, or at least as long as possible. The gist is that we both love D&D (see my last post if you're wondering what this is) and we both love (most of) the iconic creatures it's spawned. Who can forget the ferocious owl-bear?! the marvellous mindflayer!??! the frankly stupid-looking one-armed dragon known as the ravid?!?!?

Anyway, we thought it would be fun to draw one each week, updating on Sundays. For the first week Blanca's drawn us a Razorboar, whilst I've seen fit to content myself with the gargantuan Roc. Go on and follow it, why dontcha! You may well learn something.

In other, unrelated news, I've been doing some more 3d character animation. Will post soon!

No comments: