Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Wednesday 29 July 2009

deny deny deny

I feel like an ego boost so I'm posting some examples of life drawing I don't hate that I've done fairly recently.



This is the door to my bedroom at home.
I really need to start adding more shades of grey to my ink work, this one isn't particularly well observed but it fleshes out the volume really well. Crosshatching just doesn't cut it sometimes!



This one is my good buddy Exit, my university comrade, and (as of pretty recently) my girlfriend.
I really like this one, I think it has a degree of character to it I want to get in all my drawings of people.


This one's of a crane that's near where I live.
It's pretty indulgently shaded but I think that works in its favour.


No comments: