Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Friday 10 April 2009

COMING SOON - INSIDE OUT


Re-doing that crappy photo-background animation I did a while ago this week. I like the way it looks stylistically much more but in terms of composition and plot I'm literally making it up as I go along, so it looks kind of clumsy. I've animated with that slightly-overwrought-but-quite-satisfying augenblick-y style in mind, which means it looks ok and might balance out the total lack of thought of composition and plot development (worked for Superjail, amirite? hurr durr etc). At least I'm not filling my animation with hairy-legged men, caricatures that look like squidward from spongebob squarepants or kitchy disgusting moustaches.

ALSO SQUARES

I LIKE 'EM

No comments: