Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Tuesday 24 March 2009

EXIT STAGE LEFT

SO I know I mentioned my friend exit before in passing but I thought since I'm on a roll with this whole "posting new entries" lark and the fact that she made a post plugging me in her lj I'll dedicate a post to her stuff for anyone who wants to look.





What you have here is a mix of entertaining movie/book reviews, weird-but-interesting website links, and whole posts containing some weird comics you probably never would have otherwise read, like this alan moore / peter bagge biography of the kool-aid man.

All the while interspersed with her own charming, highly competent animation / character design work. What more could you want?

CHECK EET OUT.

and tell 'em I sent ya!

No comments: