Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Wednesday 30 June 2010

nickelodeon

so, I'm interning at the nickelodeon building in London for the next two weeks. I've met a lot of nice people and everyone's really cool. I haven't done much actual art yet (the last couple of days were mostly spent following around the head of the graphics department and going to a few live-action shoots) apart from the stuff shown above -just to give me something to do they asked me to do a cartoon of these british kids' show hosts for a logo. I find caricature really hard to do and I've no idea if they'll actually want to use it anyway! Oh well! We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: it's been a while since i deleted something on my blog because I'm so embarrassed about it - this is one of those times.

No comments: