Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Sunday 22 November 2009

HEY I DO ANIMATION TOO



Just some work-in-progress animation onion-skins (man I love onion-skins), for a character I drew recently who has a clove of garlic for a head. These aren't really that defined but I quite like the way they look anyway. Here and there you can see the arcs.

Just doing this as a sort of consolidation of some of the animation knowledge I feel like I've absorbed over the last year but not really had a chance to put in an animation yet. ARGH I FEEL LIKE IF I SPENT AGES DOING THIS THEN I WOULD GET GOOD AT IT BUT I HAVE THIS DOUBT THAT IT WILL EVER HOLD UP AS A CAREER BECAUSE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER AT IT THAN ME. Oh well, at least I could do flash advertisements for websites and stuff. Sigh.

No comments: