Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Monday 19 October 2009

sinfonietta progress





Just posting some compiled stuff that my friends and I filmed for a current uni project, where we animate a minute-long abstract film to be projected alongside a performance of a never-before-heard piece of music by the composer Larry Goves, for the London Sinfonietta Collective Night, on June 3rd, 2010.

This is just some really quick, simple editing of some of our shots from a shoot in the studio last Friday which I did, set to some electronica I quite like. I'll probably try and do some more "compilations" like this in the next few days - we have quite a lot of footage, and it would be a shame if the stuff we don't use never gets seen.

The music we're animating to - and the animation itself - are partly inspired by Paul Auster's New York Trilogy.

No comments: