Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Saturday 16 May 2009

WORRIED GIRL


sort of trawling through my old stuff right now finding tons of unfinished/finished-but-I-don't-like-'em comics and illustrations that I started ages ago. going to try and finish a few of them in the next few weeks, attempt to get back on track with the whole "comics" thing once this animation is done.

Couple of things to note: I'm in the process of getting work together for a cafepress store (online thing for selling tshirts, mugs etc). you basically give them your designs, cafepress sells the t-shirts at something like a base price of ten dollars or something, plus however much I want to mark them up (to make a profit for little old me). I care more about getting people to wear them than the occasional couple of dollars marking them up will get me, though, so I'm going to be selling everything as cheaply as I can (given that cafepress is basically a free service). Hopefully this will mean that some of you will feel more inclined to buy a TORPOR DUST T-shirt or two for yourself or your loved ones.

It's worth pointing out that I got the idea for this from my newgrounds-prommie housmate Dim who has a store selling his SFB-themed merchandise.

ALSO: SUMMER IS COMING, A SEASON WHERE I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE A JOB AND RESULTINGLY I'LL BE PRETTY POOR WITH A LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS. YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? COMICS IS WHAT IT MEANS, LOTS OF COMICS. COMICS ABOUT EVERYTHING. YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT.

No comments: