Joe Sparrow / Illustrator - Animator - Designer / 07758224292 / joe@joe-sparrow.com

Sunday 14 December 2008

I feel like I haven't done anything in ages but I feel pretty busy. Right now I have an essay to hand in before the end of term and an animation to finish. Which I should probably be getting on with now. It's a project where we have to animate two characters on a photograph background, just a little 10-20 second test in character animation.

It looks like this.

I'm playing a lot of Marathon lately. And I got back into starcraft, so when I go home to get depressed for a couple of weeks at Christmas I'll probably waste a lot of time playing that.

But, uh, the animation. Yeah. It's going okay. Hopefully I'll have it done by wednesday. Seriously, though, regarding christmas holidays, not only do I have a drawing project to do but I'm going to try and get some comics done. And get better at drawing expressions, scenery, and making jokes. And in general not be lazy.

No comments: